Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2010

Inherited Social Behavior

Social Behavior is behavior that members or people of the same group do together. You can inherit many family or friend activities in life. But sometimes you might do good things or bad things. Example of social behavior is like fishes clumping together, monkeys cleaning out each others monkey hair, wolves travel in packs and mountain gorillas traveling in troops and oldest leading the group. Inherit means something you get from your parents.

When I inherit social behavior from my parents, I might start to like it or maybe not. Like I had cook food for the whole family at dinner time and my Dad taught me how to cook food such as korean chicken and other food. But we still eat filipino food because we are filipino and my parents were born in the philippenes. And my Mom taught me how to cook pancit which is filipino noodles. I am more closer too my Dad so I help him with many things around the house. I help my mom too. So it is learnful to see how my Mom and my Dad do many things and inherit social behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment