Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2010

Dominant or Recessive


Dominant is a trait that always shows up in a organism (the "strong" trait) and Recessive is a trait that is hidden when a "strong" one is present (the "weak" trait). Every organism has traits that are dominant and recessive so dont think you look like that you born magically. Thank your parents that you look like the way you are. There characteristics (traits) made you the way you look right now.

My traits from my Mom and my Dad so I look like them halfway. My parents both have black eyes so it is total 100 percent that I get black eyes too. And also that my Mom and Dad have straight hair so I get straight hair too. When you want to predict the traits of an offspring (babies) you need to use a punnett square. And when a trait changes by radiation, a virus, or chemicals is called mutation.


1 comment:

  1. lol , jacob i like your blog & how you wrote all thaa stuff. & i like your mario thing [[;

    ReplyDelete